Unknown Satisfaction-1/2Sample Unknown Satisfaction-1/2Sample

Got some potential here...

Sure the audio levels jump around a lot, and I'm sure there's some other technical stuff I know nothing about that's a little off, but I can hear the potential in this. With some streamlining and a little tweaking this could be really good. Just thought I'd let you know my opinion on it!

-fM!-RainingonME -fM!-RainingonME

Interesting.

I wouldn't think that any sort of a beat would make me think of rain, but the sound effects in the background really help it. The only thing that I think could be improved upon is the loop that you used for the rain sound; you can tell when the loop starts over because there's a brief silence before the noise loops and comes back in. Aside from that, I'd say it's pretty good.

upper space upper space

Hmmm...

Well I like it. If I were an animator, then I wouldn't mind using this in a flash movie. But, alas, I'm not, so I'll simply say good job. It's not too repetitive, and it would work well in the background of a flash animation. Not really much else to say, but it sounds good!

Sonic Pose Sonic Pose

Pretty awesome!

Hey, for a first try that's pretty good! The legs look a little bit more flat than the rest, but I think that may be due to the fact that the perspective on each foot looks different. It's not badly drawn, it just throws the rest of it off a little bit. Aside from that everything else looks great, and the face is awesome. I'd say you just about nailed the eyes, so great job!

XxTheThrashxX responds:

why thank you for the awesome input! You're right, his legs do look a little flat, now that i look at it. i guess after a few hours of trying to get the shading right, after a certain point i didn't really notice; i just wanted to get it done. I'm not very good at shading anyways. lol oh well, live and learn :'D
Anyways, thanks again! I really appreciate it

LOVE: How Do You Show It? LOVE: How Do You Show It?

Great!

I really like this, and I know several people who are exactly the same way, facial expressions and all. I guess that's why I like it so much, because it reminds me of my own friends. Anyway, you did a great job on this!

Darth-Spanky responds:

Thank you. I'm glad this image can make people smile.